DocAdmin provides the Domino Document Manager Administrator with a tool to monitor all of the Domino Document Manager Libraries on a server. It provides rapid and convenient access to the profile information for all Libraries, File Cabinets and Binders, as well as providing statistical information on their size, creation information, access rights and usage. In essence, it’s a one-stop shop for finding administrative information related to your Domino Document Manager installation.
Using DocAdmin, the Administrator can:
- review statistical and profile information related to all Libraries, File Cabinets and Binders on the server
- review the ACL of all Libraries and File Cabinets, by user name and by Library and File Cabinet
- review document types by name and see which document types are used by which Libraries and File Cabinets and how many documents use each document type
- review document types by field and see which document types contain which fields (and ensure consistent field names are used across different document types)
- review the number of documents by author
- determine which Libraries and File Cabinets have Sametime integration enabled
- review Notes log acitivity and Domino Document Manager log acitivity
In addition, when accessed using a web browser, DocAdmin can be used to Reassign ownership of documents from one user to another or to Search and Replace the document access rights of one user with another person.
DocAdmin and its components are available directly from Cobra Technologies. For additional information please contact email@example.com or Les Drane at 800.921.8189